I've been really privileged to travel quite a bit in my life. But once you get the travel bug it's hard to shake it. There are so many beautiful and wonderous places left to see! My travel list is extensive but here are the top places that are on my list (for the moment).
1. Iceland | I know its trendy but I love the dramatic landscapes of Iceland! I'd love to see it in person.
2. Italy | I'm a studio art major and after studying the art and history of Italy I'm dying to see it. Not to mention the food.
3. Mongolia | My husband just got back from a trip to Mongolia and I would love to go. The empty vastness, the people, and the wildness of it.
4. St. John, Virgin Islands | I love the beach. Love the beauty of ocean and sky. This one has been on my list for many years.
5. Alaska | My grandparents traveled to Alaska many times over the years and I would love to retrace their path.
There are so many other places!! Anywhere in South America, Bali, so many places in Africa, there's so so many. What are your top 5 places on your travel list?
If you like Runaway Alice Photography please:
Like and follow this blog
Follow me on Instagram @runawayalice
Like me on Facebook Runaway Alice Photography
Drop me a line! Book a session! Let's grab coffee!
Beth Bowman is an intimate wedding, destination, and elopement photographer with a heart for adventure based in Lexington, Virginia. She thrives on awkward, intimate, and authentic moments. Her mission is to document moments of love and light that they may encourage and inspire others during hard times--that love is the only true adventure. Her style is romantic, creative, and genuine. She believes in getting out in the rain, head back laughs, taking risks, and brave love stories.